About Upward Exits
Alex Shute MBA
Principal, Upward Exits
- Alex works closely with Buyers and Sellers of online businesses to ensure each party’s goals are met and exceeded – ensuring that everyone moves Upward.
- Alex is passionate about all things business, online, and international. He knows that entrepreneurs fuel the global economy and is committed to furthering their cause.
- Having lived in Japan for 5 years, he exported Japanese vehicles to East Africa. Alex played a critical role in the expansion of a children’s app which has been translated (text & audio) into nearly 40 languages and downloaded over 20 million times. In addition, he lead the sales, product development, and customer service of a rapidly growing European-based tech startup which has disrupted the conference and translation industry.
- Married with 2 amazing kids, Alex calls Los Angeles home. He is an avid traveler (30 countries and counting), snowboarding enthusiast, and a self-proclaimed coffee connoisseur.
- Alex holds a Bachelor of Science in International Business from Azusa Pacific University and an MBA from West Texas A&M University.